Tuesday, June 5, 2012

To my blogging buddies, ( just 3 in all ), you all are important to me and my blog.   Really you are.....  I hope I'm not talking to myself.   Hullo.  Hullo?   Are you still there?   Good I'm glad you are still there.....

Well.... as I was saying.... to be truthful this might get windy..... just kiddin'.     Actually I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet.

I would like to thank Ina for adding my (humble-dinky) blog to your ever-growing list of blogs you like to follow.   I really do appreciate you doing this.   
I'm sure over the past few months..... some of you probably thought..... why in the world would Ina want to add Scrappin' Savvy to her list?    Because, she is just thoughtful.    That's why.   And she was probably hoping that Mary (the owner of Scrappin' Savvy) would get off of her booty and wipe off the dust bunnies from her computer and join in the fun.....  the fun of having and maintaining a blog.     

Well, I'm here.   Dust bunnies have been blown off the laptop.... in hopes of creating a worth while site.... one that I hope will gain some attention.....   .....  hopefully anyway!!!!!    That some other bloggers from cyber-space world, will want to come and join in or follow or leave a nice comment.   And by all means, ....I will add you to my list of blogs I like to follow.  

So.... thank you for coming by.... and checking out what I've done so far......   

This blog is Dust-Bunny Free

Hugs, Mary    

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. I´m honoured to be allowed to follow your blog :) You do great blog posts by the way

    ReplyDelete

It's About Time ;)