Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Here's a Birthday greeting that I sketched from a photo of cone flowers that I have planted in my garden.   I used water color pencils to bring the flowers to life and outlined with a fine black marker.  The inside sentiment is cut out with deckle edge scissors.     The card stock is something I already had on hand.  So really for this card I didn't have to go out and buy anything.     


If you are in the beginning stages of wanting to create your own cards.   First decide what kind of cards you would like to create.   Then make a list of items you'll need in order to make the card.   


  1. Card stock 
  2. Pencils or markers
  3. glue stick
  4. scissors

You may have some of these items already on hand.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's About Time ;)